 Space / 15156
Re: New MOC/Story: Dundee's Bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:27:19 GMT

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
news:GyCp7H.4uE@lugnet.com...
Hi all,

Visit Dundee's for the best in all your alcoholic needs.  Even the
youngsters are invited; you don't have to be 21 to get into this place.
Thank goodness for the lack of age restrictions in the Burfurgle sector.
Remember, if you show your Space Marine ID card, you drink for half price!

Check it out at • http://xcalabur.topcities.com/spacecraft/dundees_intro.html

One little note:  The outer airlock door window is something I really • like.
It consists of two headlight bricks pointing "up" with a 1x2 clear panel • on
them.  This creates a glass-thin window that sits recessed from the door,
similar to a real airlock.

Inspiration kudos on this one go to Mark Sandlin and Jon Palmer.  Thanks • fellas.

LMKWYT!

-Chris

This is great!  Bars and Diners work so well in space IMO.  I love how you
have an 05 bot in your story. :-)  And you're right- that is a nifty idea
with the window on the airlock hatch.

Excellent.

-Jon (I need one of those fermenting Gol'dek heads)