 Space / 15159
Re: New MOC/Story: Dundee's Bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:39:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
This is great!  Bars and Diners work so well in space IMO.  I love how you
have an 05 bot in your story. :-)  And you're right- that is a nifty idea
with the window on the airlock hatch.

Thanks much Jon.  I had to stick the 05 in there, just paying homage to the
great ones. :-)

Excellent.

-Jon (I need one of those fermenting Gol'dek heads)

Heh.  Find one of the critters and have a sharp knife ready, wait for a week
or so, and you're in business. :-)

-Chris