 Space / 15169
15168  |  15170
Subject:
Version 2.5 of ULF Database is Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:55:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everybody,
I have remade my site. I hope you will like this version better than the
previous one--improvements consist of these:

-Redone Starforce and Home Page
-Music has been taken away!
-New links page
-information popups
-repaired background
See it at:
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce

Please tell me what you think! If you have any suggestions, or if you've
noticed any broken links (or any other problems at all), don't hesitate to
tell me.
Thank you,
Curt Tigges
Commander-in-Chief of Starforce