 Space / 15167
Re: Has anybody ever heard of this guy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:48:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
He has some interesting spaceships.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Golodhilion

John Kruer

Yeah, I've seen those ships and totally admired them!

This one:

the Jorgetu is absolutly inspired. The color, shape and construction are all
first class.

I also like this one:

The Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-3470

I love the little detials, like the fact that his interior is totally like the
Lego Millenium Falcon interior, thus linking the two different ships. The shape
and colors also being the same as this one:

the Voltaic class grand battleship.

Is this the work of some hidden master?
Who IS this guy?

Greg~