 Space / 14220
Re: A bad taste picture? -- nah! (Re: Space Rocks!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 00:18:44 GMT

<<<SHNIPP>>>
Hello Chris,

I trusted you from the start.
I apologize for the demanding tone.
I just thought the shorter the better.
May be retaliation would be funny.
Whereas my post was definitely not.

Regards,

Damien

No problem.  Nothing I've said or done was ever ment to offend, just to
laugh, poke fun, and goof around. Thanks for being cool about it.

Chris <><