 Space / 14201
14200  |  14202
Subject:
Okay, time to finish this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.boats
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 09:03:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
*sigh*... I think I now live in a world where no one thinks "Airplane!",
"Blazing Saddles",  "SpaceBalls", "Young Frankenstein" or "The Naked Gun" is
funny anymore.

<big guy way in the back raises his hand>
I do!

Oh, I almost forgot....

Castle.  And Space.  Both great themes.
(*gasp*...a treaty perhaps???)

nah.  Castle. :-)

-Chris
<running back to .castle and hiding amongst his dragonses and horsies>

   Space?  No.  Castle?  No.

   Boats.

   Trust me.  Boats.  I'll prove it in a couple of months, God willing...;)

   best

   LFB

   FUT -> ot.fun