 Space / 14184
Re: Space Rocks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 01:11:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

I liked this.  It's vibes sang to me.  I feel that it really brings to focus
the plight of our friend, the modern asteroid.  People need to understand
that overmining is destroying our solar system's vital asteroids.  Just for
what, dirt!  Without the asteroids, scientests have proved that the earth
will stop rotating and everyone will be flung away because the gravity
stops.  What will we do then?!?!!!  Think of the spotted owls!!!!

Asteroid miners:  TAKE YOUR STRIP-MINING BACK TO EARTH WHERE YOU CAME FROM,
YOU STOOPID *****-** PEOPLE!!!!!!1!

Cheers,
- jsproat