 Space / 14186
Re: Space Rocks!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 03:15:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Asteroid miners:  TAKE YOUR STRIP-MINING BACK TO EARTH WHERE YOU CAME FROM,
YOU STOOPID *****-** PEOPLE!!!!!!1!

Cheers,
- jsproat

But then we'd get blood all over our ore from the people who chained
themseves to the trees that grow above the goodies.And in space, they can't
breathe.

Space.

--Kyle
http://leog.kepplah.com