 Space / 14168
Re: A bad taste picture (Re: Space Rocks!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 20:26:57 GMT

You start the wrong way.
Lego hobby is constructive, not destructive.
So your attitude is not what I expect from a lego user community.
Please remove that and restart your site on a more contructive basis.

Just wanted to point out that your post wasn't very constructive either.  It
reads as rather brash and snobbish.  You could have instead offered some ideas
for other pictures.  I do agree the pic isn't in the best taste, but I'm not
going to give him an ultimatum.

Leonard