 Space / 14188
Re: A bad taste picture? -- nah! (Re: Space Rocks!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 03:34:18 GMT

<<SNIPAGE>>

Hello all,

I am sure Chris understand what responsability is naming this picture
www.classic-space.com
I have no doubt he will soon change it.
Nothing can diminish my confidence in that.
The "Space Rocks" is a really good candidate. Everyone like it.

Regards,

Damien

*sigh*... I think I now live in a world where no one thinks "Airplane!",
"Blazing Saddles",  "SpaceBalls", "Young Frankenstein" or "The Naked Gun" is
funny anymore.  How dare a joke poke fun at anything "sensitive".  Oh, and
the "rivalry" between classic space and classic castle is just good ol'
clean fun.  Chill. I half expected to see a Galaxy Explorer being munched on
by a dragon or something... IT WOULD BE FUNNY!  I would laugh.. ha ha. hoo
hoo... got one on us spacers... *sigh*

Trust me Damien, the picture isn't called www.classic-space.com.  One day
the site will be filled with cool pictures of classic space MOCs and yours
are more than welcome there to celebrate classic space.  The picture is just
something I threw together in 3 minutes in photoshop and it made me laugh...
it made others laugh.  It won't be there forever.  And please don't type
with such demanding tones, it makes me slow to change. ;-)

Chris <><
"humor... it is a difficult concept... it is not logical" - Lt. Saavik