 Space / 14169
Re: A bad taste picture (Re: Space Rocks!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 20:35:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Damien Guichard writes:

Castle fans deserve more respect.
What's the need to crash one favorite castle set?

You start the wrong way.
Lego hobby is constructive, not destructive.
So your attitude is not what I expect from a lego user community.
Please remove that and restart your site on a more contructive basis.

I think there's a definite difference between lighthearted rivalry (which
exists online between Castle fans and Space fans) and showing sincere
disrespect.

As a person who leans towards Space but can appreciate well-built  castles,
I found the picture very humorous.

I think you should lighten up, but do as you wish, that's just my opinion.
I find it rather silly that you pulled the spirit-of-the-community card here
to add leverage to your capmaign against someone else's joke.

I think I'll go back to building now.

-Tim