 Space / 13938
Re: New Website, New MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:46:49 GMT

Hello Brad, and welcome.

The site looks good! I like the blue better than the green you had not long
ago. And I approved your webring submision too (I was waiting for a little
content :-P). I think you can go in and get rid of the second box of the
webring code.

As for the Shock Hawk, it looks very nice. Very red and very fast :-P. You
pulled the shape off rather well. Good job.

And PHP rules, too bad you didn't have that option. You might wanna check
out www.dellz.com (both Bram and I use them), they have cheep and loaded
hosting packages.

Good luck, look forward to more!

PS, Fill out my add link form!

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.space, Brad Mittelstedt writes:
Hello everyone!  First of all this is my first post to lugnet.space, so
hello.

Anyways after coming out of the darkages, I started building again.  But
building without displaying what you have built is .. well .. boring.  So
for the past week I have been working away on a new dynamic (dynamic
meaning I do not have to manually build each web page but rather make a
few changes in a config file here and there and walla, the magic happens) web
site using Javascript/CSS (no PHP easy road for me).  There are quite a
few more things that I want to do to it, but time is hard to find.
Besides what I am releasing here today, I have three more MOC's I need to
photograph.

The web site is

http://members.cox.net/viffer

and the first MOC is the ASI-100 Shock Hawk, an Aeronautical/Space
Interceptor Fighter.

http://members.cox.net/viffer/dyn/product.html?product=asi_100&

Tell me what you think.