 Space / 13960
Re: couldn't let it go
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 07:25:08 GMT

I appreciate your comments Paul.  I have seen your models and coming from
you that is high praise.

Thanks!

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:48:13 -0500, Paul Hartzog wrote:

Brad,
I just couldn't let this go by without saying

"Job well done!!"

very clean lines,
interesting features
(your scramjets look kinda like the engines on my Triumvirae
http://lego.panarchy.com/?page=Triumvirae )

also i really liked the way you used the two different UFO wing things
together in the inverse relationship to make the struts connecting the
scramjets to the main body.  I notice they fit together like that long
ago, but never found a way to actually USE them.  I really like the way
you did.
nice MOC

-paul