 Space / 13943
Re: New Website, New MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:44:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
And PHP rules, too bad you didn't have that option. You might wanna check
out www.dellz.com (both Bram and I use them), they have cheep and loaded
hosting packages.

Dellz got bought out last week and no longer offers the plan I've been on
since December.  Plus they had a hard drive failure a month or two back and
I had to set up *everything* all over again.  It's a good thing I don't rely
on them for mail storage- and that I keep a backup of everything on my site.
I don't know if this is typical Dellz service, but it was very frustrating.

(XPost and FUT lugnet.publish)

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com