 Space / 13946
Re: New Website, New MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 02:28:43 GMT

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:32:40 -0500, Paul Baulch wrote:

"Brad Mittelstedt" <viffer@cox.net> wrote in message

and the first MOC is the ASI-100 Shock Hawk, an Aeronautical/Space
Interceptor Fighter.

http://members.cox.net/viffer/dyn/product.html?product=asi_100&

Tell me what you think.

I love the use of colour in this MOC. Red upside, black lines, gray
underside and mechanical detailing... fantastic. The landing gear is
very nifty too, but... is it difficult to prise it out of the fuselage?
Or is there some "hidden" way to push them out?

Well the front gear is "lets get a brick and try and try again" :-(

The engine gear though is easy. The middle two front inverted 45 degree 2x2's come off
togethor (from the bottom shot you will notice a 1x4 plate connecting
them).  From there just click the gear down and replace the inverted
slopes.

Oh, and great photography. Keep it up!

New canon a40 in the outdoors with no flash.  Just like I have studied
and read here on Lugnet.

--

Cheers,
Paul