 Space / 13963
Re: New Website, New MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 18:33:33 GMT

Hey Brad, Welcome!
I like the layout of your site. Very nav-friendly and smooth layout. I use
'Exploder' as you call it, 8) I never really liked it, I think I might try
your recomendation on the Mozilla Browser. I did read your FAQ, and I was
ammused by you questions and answers! The Shock Hawk is really cool! Like it
was said before, the UFO wings are a good combo, plus those huge Scram jets
look awesome! But my mostest favoritest thingy was your disclamer about the
ballistic!!! I got a laugh out of that one!
PS thanks for the link on your 'competitors' page. I appreciate it!! I'll be
sure to add you!!
out
tk