 Space / 13930
Re: New Website, New MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:20:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brad Mittelstedt writes:
Hello everyone!  First of all this is my first post to lugnet.space, so
hello.

Welcome aboard, sir.

The web site is

http://members.cox.net/viffer

I like the site design- fast-loading and easy to navigate.  One suggestion,
though: pick a different color for a:hover.  It's really annoying to have
the links vanishing (or becoming nigh-illegible) when you mouse over them.

and the first MOC is the ASI-100 Shock Hawk, an Aeronautical/Space
Interceptor Fighter.
http://members.cox.net/viffer/dyn/product.html?product=asi_100&

Very nice ship!  I love the engines and the reciprocating angled parts you
used to mount them to the body.

I'm looking forward to seeing those other 3 creations you have coming.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com