 Space / 13939
Re: New BattleSpace MOC - Razorclaw Assault Pod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:21:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Brad Mittelstedt writes:
On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:31:26 -0500, Zac Soden wrote:

I really like the model and the concept.

But there is one thing I am not sure your aware of. Your menu system only
works in Explorer.  Users of Mozilla (and possibly Netscape) are not
capable of browsing through your site because the links are not properly
working.  I have tested Mozilla on a Linux box and also a Windows box, and
have had the same results.  With AOL possibly moving toward Mozilla as
their default browser, you could be shutting a lot of people.

http://news.com.com/2100-1023-883808.html

That's right, another model from Zac :D

Introducing the Razorclaw Assault Pod:
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/razorclaw.htm

Thanks, Brad. I'm glad you liked it. That's an interesting note that you
make about my navigation menu as it is just straight javascript.... I will
look into it though.
Also, congratulations on getting your site going. That shock hawk looks
pretty cool. Kind of like a racing jet with guns. Good work!

Zac