 Space / 11510
Re: Pics! Can it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:36:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Runnels writes

WHOA! THAT IS REALLY WEIRD LOOKING IN A VERY COOL AND WEIRD WAY! yeow! that
is just so strange/awesome looking. WOW WOW WOW!

THANK YOU!

Toad - After getting ahold of a few dino sets I decided to build this. Yeah,
like "deciding to build it" is all it took. :\ It was a pain to get some of
the parts together the way I wanted them...  Also it was sort of in protest
to poeple *cough*Muffinhead*cough* saying how useless the dino pieces were. :D
--- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8094

There ya go...

---SteveR

...um I managed to make ths with the Dino stuff.

Thanks

Eric
www.mylegomaster.com