 Space / 11518
Re: Pics! Can it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 17:22:17 GMT

"Steve Runnels" <netfreak16@hotmail.com> wrote:

Yup. I finally got around to taking pics of these MOCS that have been
sitting here collecting dust for some time now. These were actually supposed
to be for the Hoverthing contest, and were done well in time, but of course,
I sat on my butt and didn't get the pics taken in time.

ReefSpeeder - You may have seen this one in dat form some time ago. The real
life pics just look so much better. :D
--- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8089

Tweety - Just a cool little hover jet.  me likes...
--- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8090

Whatsit - My friend Brian made some little who knows what.  I took it and
turned it into something even more weird... Looks like some sort of Anime
style probe or recon something-a-nother.
--- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8092

...Whoa! _Great_ models! I like the design of the reef speeder, and the tweety
is just sweet! It has a great raw engineering look to it with nice boxy yet
sleek lines :-) KUTGW!

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com