 Space / 11533
Re: Pics! Can it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 18:29:36 GMT

"Steve Runnels" <netfreak16@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.space, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...Whoa! _Great_ models! I like the design of the reef speeder, and the tweety
is just sweet! It has a great raw engineering look to it with nice boxy yet
sleek lines :-) KUTGW!

I am a muscle car nut afterall. :D

Thanks!

...It definitely evokes muscle car looks. It looks overpowered  and over
engineered, just perfect! :-)

...Throw some oversized guns on it and it'll make a perfect fighter-like thing
:-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com