 Space / 11508
Re: Pics! Can it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:17:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson writes:
ReefSpeeder -
I love this. It really looks like a shark or something, but all of the
mechanical details still look like they belong. Nice and compact - cool...

Thanks, tried to make it look as much like a real shark, yet with the
'mechanized' look Lego does so well. :D

Toad -
This really does have a weird alien look to it. Perhaps those dino pieces are OK
after all. And I can image that working out all of the details took some time.

- Paul

I spent a LOT more time on this one than the rest. Where-as the others just
sort of happen in a sudden burst of inspiration, this one took a lot more
planning and tinkering.  Glad you like!

---SteveR