 Space / 11502
11501  |  11503
Subject:
Pics! Can it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 20:59:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Yup. I finally got around to taking pics of these MOCS that have been
sitting here collecting dust for some time now. These were actually supposed
to be for the Hoverthing contest, and were done well in time, but of course,
I sat on my butt and didn't get the pics taken in time.

ReefSpeeder - You may have seen this one in dat form some time ago. The real
life pics just look so much better. :D
--- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8089

Tweety - Just a cool little hover jet.  me likes...
--- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8090

Whatsit - My friend Brian made some little who knows what.  I took it and
turned it into something even more weird... Looks like some sort of Anime
style probe or recon something-a-nother.
--- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8092

Toad - After getting ahold of a few dino sets I decided to build this. Yeah,
like "deciding to build it" is all it took. :\ It was a pain to get some of
the parts together the way I wanted them...  Also it was sort of in protest
to poeple *cough*Muffinhead*cough* saying how useless the dino pieces were. :D
--- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8094

There ya go...

---SteveR