 Space / 11506
Re: Pics! Can it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:03:03 GMT

"Steve Runnels" <netfreak16@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GMG7ns.1GK@lugnet.com...

Great to see some more creations Steve!

Whatsit - My friend Brian made some little who knows what.  I took it and
turned it into something even more weird... Looks like some sort of Anime
style probe or recon something-a-nother.
--- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8092

This is honestly my favorite thing.  Very creative.  You can imagine that
its a minifig scale probe or bot or that its a microfig ship.  All the
angles on this little guy just get my creative juices going.  I love things
with mutli-directional jets/weapons/whatever.

Toad - After getting ahold of a few dino sets I decided to build this. • Yeah,
like "deciding to build it" is all it took. :\ It was a pain to get some • of
the parts together the way I wanted them...  Also it was sort of in • protest
to poeple *cough*Muffinhead*cough* saying how useless the dino pieces • were. :D
--- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8094

Coooool.  This thing almost makes me want to buy some dinos.  Not quite
there but I'm closer.  I love how the martians are sitting exposed at an
angle like that.

Good stuff.

-Jon