 Space / 11524
Re: Pics! Can it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:21:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino writes:
ReefSpeeder -
--- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8089

Beautiful!  Looks technical and lifelike at the same time - very nice!

How much more technical than real life can ya get? :)

Tweety -
--- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8090

I would have liked to have seen this in the hoverthing contest.

Me too! :P

Whatsit -
--- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8092

This one definately reminds me of the Protoss worker probes from StarCraft.

lol, it sure does. I guess I didn't think of that because it's not yellow. :D

Toad -
--- http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8094

Heh, don't know what to say here  ;)

That's good enough for me!