 Space / 10489
Re: *BIG* Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 18:12:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Paul Hartzog writes:
all awesome stuff, dude
i dinna know you had brickshelf,
i spent some time in there... WOW
nice centrifuge btw :-D

Thanks Paul!

6. I have uploaded images of my failed Atmospheric Mecha Carrier project:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6140

y u say this? that thing looks amazing!
run out of pieces?

No, I destroyed it because I didn't like the shape.

thx for the link,
and keep up the bldg

Bldg? Can I buy a vowel? ;-)

-p