 Space / 10488
Re: *BIG* Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 18:09:03 GMT

all awesome stuff, dude
i dinna know you had brickshelf,
i spent some time in there... WOW
nice centrifuge btw :-D

6. I have uploaded images of my failed Atmospheric Mecha Carrier project:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6140

y u say this? that thing looks amazing!
run out of pieces?

thx for the link,