 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 964
Re: Paul Baluch's Carrier (Was: Re: Marsupial Carriers (Was: Re: *BIG* Update!))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 22:02:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Mike Petrucelli writes:
More pics, please!!!!
Agreed more pics.

That is just plain awesome.  Reminds me of the carriers from an Animated
prime-time mini-seires from 2 or 3 years ago.  I would definatly like to see a
pic of just the fighter design.

-Mike Petrucelli

The series was called Invasion: Earth IIRC, and was on the WB.

Rick