 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 921
Re: *BIG* Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 13:52:24 GMT

And brickshelf is back!  I should have known it would do that right when I
posted.  Its like when you wash your car and it rains.

:-)

-Jon

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message
The site layout looks great but for some reason none of the images will
load.  I'm currently trying to figure out if this is a problem on my end.
(probably is, I'm not on my comp -- theres always something odd going on
with this computer.) This coupled with brickshelf being down has made for • a
frustrating morning.  sigh.  I really want to see your carrier.  And • Mark's
too. Gaaaaa.

I'm calm.

-Jon

"Mladen Pejic" <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
1. My website has moved to: http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/
It has also been redesigned (i.e. made even more simpler).

2. My e-mail has changed to: mladenpejic@sympatico.ca

3. I have re-rendered ALL of my L-CAD models with high-quality LGEO • parts.
(ex. http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Viper.htm)
Also, each L-CAD model on my site now has 7-9 views.

4. I have cleaned up all of my model .DAT files.

5. I have added a new section to my website.
Wallpaper: http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Wallpaper.htm
I have added the "Azriel" to this seciton as well.

6. I have uploaded images of my failed Atmospheric Mecha Carrier • project:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6140

7. I have uploaded Hi-8 Camcorder images of five of my models:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6133

8. I have re-organized my BrickShelf gallery:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Mladen

9. I have added a picture of my new collection (yes... this is its • actual
size): http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=61946

BTW I'm most proud of my new _Links_ page, I've added a *LOT* of people • to
it:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Links.htm

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/