 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 926
Re: *BIG* Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 14:21:44 GMT

Yeah I've seen a ton of guns using the technic pulleys and axels.  But I
Iiked the combination of the big saucers with the belt feeding into the gun,
on yours.

:-)

-Jon

"Mladen Pejic" <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
Actually the mini-gun idea is Terry Keller's design:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/4654/sp-hilt.html