 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 927
Re: *BIG* Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 15:38:38 GMT

In lugnet.build, Mladen Pejic writes:
1. My website has moved to: http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/
It has also been redesigned (i.e. made even more simpler).

2. My e-mail has changed to: mladenpejic@sympatico.ca

3. I have re-rendered ALL of my L-CAD models with high-quality LGEO parts.
(ex. http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Viper.htm)
Also, each L-CAD model on my site now has 7-9 views.

4. I have cleaned up all of my model .DAT files.

5. I have added a new section to my website.
Wallpaper: http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Wallpaper.htm
I have added the "Azriel" to this seciton as well.

6. I have uploaded images of my failed Atmospheric Mecha Carrier project:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6140

7. I have uploaded Hi-8 Camcorder images of five of my models:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6133

8. I have re-organized my BrickShelf gallery:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Mladen

9. I have added a picture of my new collection (yes... this is its actual
size): http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=61946

BTW I'm most proud of my new _Links_ page, I've added a *LOT* of people to it:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Links.htm

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

Sweetness! Lots of Links and lots of stuff. KEep 'em coming.