 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 918
Re: Marsupial Carriers (Was: Re: *BIG* Update!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 06:22:58 GMT

in article GHw30M.ML6@lugnet.com, Mr L F Braun wrote:

I've got to agree with Geordan.  I wish you'd kept at that
carrier concept--the "traditional" carrier, while still cool,
has been done a lot and a carrier that holds its "children"
on its frame--I've called them "marsupial carriers", because
mine had the fighters recessed a la Suffren [1]--is a very neat
idea.

Dangit, now I'm going to have to go build one o' them there marsupial
carriers. I've toyed with the idea before, because I have the Gundam Double
X/ G Falcon model kit.

I uploaded a few pics here:

The paint scheme is of my own choosing. the brightly colored stock scheme
seemed a bit silly, IMO. So I painted it in drab, military colors.

I suppose I will start work on a Marsupial mecha carrier shortly.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego