 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 915
Re: *BIG* Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 04:22:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Mladen Pejic writes:
Thanks Trev!

BTW1 what do you think of the failed Carrier?
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6140
I'm hoping someone finds it useful, in terms of ideas...

Awesome! I think you shoulda kept at it IMO.

Awesome stuff Mladen, you're creations are amazingly cool.

-Geordan-

BTW2 did you really think I'd leave you outta the links? ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.cad.ray, Trevor Pruden writes:
In lugnet.build, Mladen Pejic writes:
3. I have re-rendered ALL of my L-CAD models with high-quality LGEO parts.
(ex. http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Viper.htm)
Also, each L-CAD model on my site now has 7-9 views.

Very cool!  I must move onto LGEO renders.  I love the texture of the bricks!

BTW I'm most proud of my new _Links_ page, I've added a *LOT* of people to • it:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Links.htm

Yay!  _Just_ squeaked in there at the end of the list.  Oh well, I guess
that's what you get for having a first name that starts with "T".  :^\  haha

Mladen Pejic, over and out!

Very good!  And the picture loading wails, too!  I like!

~Trev