 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 949
Re: *BIG* Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 04:37:14 GMT

Of course we find it useful, Mladen...how else did Azriel make it's way to my
desktop?

-Dave

In lugnet.cad.ray, Mladen Pejic writes:
Thanks Dan!

I'm glad someone is finding the Wallpaper section useful! ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.cad.ray, Dan Simonson writes:
Mirage is now my background :-) Excellent job! I just remebered I have a
website. I suppose I should update it, eh? :-D