 Space / *22332 (-20)
  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Ice Planet. Allister (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

Hey wow, that is very neat looking! I really like the Leg/rig structure! The details abound. I like the steps on the upper deck, wow there is a lot to look at. Great job. Excellent photos too. I really like your web-site. When I rebuild my links (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Gahgs's new spaceship: x2d-m1 plate stalker

I put castle aside for a bit to rekindle my old love of space and have this to present: (URL) Termett Cool's new x2d-m1 plate stalker After figuring his old Mego XDRD-M7 (BM7) to old combined with what he felt a tragic flaw in the design system, he (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks! Yes, it does take a considerable amount of Technic parts. It's amazing how fast my little bins of part emptied as I built it! The truss legs are stabilized by the flex cable system. The X pattern attached on each side holds the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?

(...) But what do we do with the dozens of moonbase modules that are already built? I'd say that if we want to do a wide corridor standard, we should have it set back 2 bricks from the edge, so that if we need a coupler from new to old, it can be (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?

Markham, I remember this, and still think it a useful idea. I think the concensus at the time was to let the moonbase idea gel a little before modifying the original concept, then maybe later consider modifications. It's later. I think it's a worthy (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Moonbase Malldule

It's the Moonbase Strip-mall! Complete with a fast-food restraunt (with drive-thru), video store, garage (with hover-craft), bathroom, defense system, airlock, and main computer! (URL) actually built this module sometime last year, but never had (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

"TJ Avery" <tjavery@texbrick.com> wrote in message news:HC3xz8.154G@lugnet.com... (...) module: (...) but (...) The ideas you used on it are amazing! I also liked the cube door, but I thought the design for the supports were very creative. I tried (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

"TJ Avery" <tjavery@texbrick.com> wrote in message news:HC7K64.1ww6@lugnet.com... (...) discussed (...) interest. (...) I've got a 6930 Supply Center, and that's in blue, white, and trans-blue, with a bit of gray here and there, but I'd have to say (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks! Just remember: Blue, Gray, & Trans-yellow ;-) The perfect pattern! Although, I do like the Gray, Black & Trans-green pattern too. Hey, what's your favorite Classic Space color pattern? (I'm sure this has been discussed before :-) The (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks! Actually, I used almost every blue Technic beam I own! But having a ton of 1x5 and 1x6 gray liftarms made it possible. (...) The motorization was quite easy, and is a neat feature if your moonbase is in the middle of a big layout. You (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks! I just couldn't do it without Technic parts :-) I had to throw in some beams and motors! TJ (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  UBM MOC

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, UBM - Unnamed Black Mech (URL) lack of a better description and something that I intend to improve upon later on due to the limited parts that I had to use... Regards, ACPin & Sons (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks! Well, just a few more computer panels and stuff inside the base, I guess. I also wanted to make a few small vehicles to roam about the place. (...) Yep, that would make it stronger. Thanks! It does work fine as it is, just as long as I (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Thanks for all your comments! Those ball joints are surprizingly strong and they make a great connection joint. TJ (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Fad?

(...) Thanks! (...) Thanks again! I was quite inspired by the long, sloped pieces. They're cool. (...) Every moonbase needs a few small, personal craft! :-) TJ (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 new MOC's, one i remembered from a dream.

In lugnet.town, Dave Johann writes: SNIP (...) Thanks! I figured the mini's were the perfect 'set' source of bot pieces. I got the Tusken Raider Encounter in case I wanted wings for a mini plane, ship, etc. Jeff (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars!

(...) Andrew, Thank you for the nice comments! I'm glad you and others have enjoyed my "theme"! I have to admit this was the first time I ever modified a brick! I did it very hesitantly. The trans-blue windscreen was painted using a left over can of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?

"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:HC16pE.18nA@lugnet.com... (...) I think you'll find this post interesting: (URL) came up with it around the start of Moonbase, but haven't been able to use it due to the lack of parts. -- (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars!

(...) Love it, love it, love it. (It was the return vehicle that won me over. I'm a big fan of NASA's shuttle designs, and seeing the 1682 tile helped too since that was one of my favorite sets.) Greenhouse seems puny to me, but what can you do. And (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact