 Space / 22330
22329  |  22331
Subject:
Gahgs's new spaceship: x2d-m1 plate stalker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 22:58:28 GMT

I put castle aside for a bit to rekindle my old love of space and have this
to present:

Gahgs Termett Cool's new x2d-m1 plate stalker

After figuring his old Mego XDRD-M7 (BM7) to old combined with what he felt
a tragic flaw in the design system, he went to the bench of his own
Blocksystems and drew up plans for his new, highly top secret
super-starfighter, the plate stalker.  THis new ship features a duel
rydium-split thrusters as well as a cyclorydiumhypophosphate reaction
chamber to provide unparralelled sub-hyperspace speeds and agility.  The
ultra high-tech systems were developed exclusively by Blocksys for use by
the Shadow elite recon squads.  As a result security is high as Gahgs
readies for its first combat role as a guard ship at the rydium mining
compound on a topsecret location.

-Nick
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/oranzinr