 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 403
Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:22:42 GMT

In article <FoKMnM.7MJ@lugnet.com>, "Thomas Zapf-Schramm"
<Thomas.Zapf-Schramm@home.ivm.de> wrote:

I tried it and it doesn't work. Instead of compiling NQC displays his "help"
page with the compiler options in the dos box. :-(

Its actually an unfortunate side effect of an upgrade to my compiler...for
a more detailed explanation see the tread starting here:

http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/nqc/?n=389

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com