 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 378
Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:36:30 GMT

dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com (Dave Baum) wrote:

I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to copy the beta version
of NQC on top of the one RcxCC normally invokes.

I suspect Mark will update RcxCC shortly after 2.1 becomes final.

The beta does not seem to work with RcxCC. All it does is display the
parameters for NQC and then exits. No compile.
---
    DonC
    donc@cccd.edu