 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 365
364  |  366
Subject:
NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 03:53:40 GMT

Major features for 2.1:
  Scout support
  fast firmware download
  switch statement
  expressions may be used as conditions
  NQC_OPTIONS variable

The downloads (including a README with more detailed info) are at the
usual place...

http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/nqc/beta/index.html

Dave Baum

p.s.  The ## directive didn't make the cut for b2.  Its about half
implemented at the moment, but I really wanted to get the rest of the
features into beta.

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com