 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 396
Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:30:10 GMT

(I didn't have time today to check with VC++ and VB as I intended.)

Dave Baum wrote:

Assuming that VC++ is the defacto standard here, I think RcxCC should at
least quote in a way that VC++ would handle correctly.  No escaping isn't
really an acceptable long-term solution, because even if I hack the
CodeWarrior libs to do this, people will still have problems if they use
VC++ to build NQC.

Mhm, I see. This makes sense. The behavior of VC++ still strikes me as odd, but
anyway if it's so, then your conclusion is obviously right, I'd say.

Uwe