 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 374
Re: NQC 2.1 b2 Linux binaries + rpm (was Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 02:38:36 GMT

In article <slrn87qck1.h90.mattdm@jadzia.bu.edu>, mattdm@mattdm.org wrote:

Dave, a question: I notice that you don't include much documentation with
your nqc packages. I'll probably leave the .tar.gz that way, but do you have
any objection to me including the (HTML version of the) Programmer's Guide
and User Manual in my rpm?

Go right ahead.

Dave Baum

--