 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 337
Re: NQC wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 10:11:22 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Dave Baum writes:
Implementation of ## gets pretty nasty - at least within the current
pre-processor design.

I believe the simplest way to do it would be to have an extra preprocessing
pass... it will slow down compilation a little, it's true, but maybe not that
much as to matter (compilation is anyway so much faster than the downloading
anyway)

then you can have two different, and simpler, lexers to do the job...

i suppose this won't get very high priority on your list, Dave, so I will try
to do it myself and wil let you know how it goes.

regards,
Vlad