 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 246
Re: NQC wishlist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 07:38:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Dave Baum writes:
But there could still be a couple "smaller" types.  Right now an int is 16
bits.  Perhaps a char could be 8 bits, and a bool (borrowed from C++) is 1
bit.
Yes, that seems to be the best way to go about it.

I tend to have lots of boolean flags in my code.
Don't we all do? :-)

There is no bytecode level support for indirect addressing, therefore I
could support something like this:
Hmm, yes, thata I did not think about... well, we'll continue using macros! ;-)

Thanks for the response. And for NQC.
/Vlad