 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1327
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:23:15 GMT

hi Guido,

Guido Truffelli wrote:

Hi Stef,

So we can for instance start Guido Truffeli's fantastic "Bricks Music • Studio",
see   http://www.aga.it/~guy/lego.htm
Thanks for the "fantastic" :-)

No, you thanks for the program !

The next step is of course to ask Guido to put the contents on the • clipboard
and, so we can get the music direct into Brixcc.
I'm already working on BMS in order to add all the features you asked for
and I think that clipboard support should be quite easy.
Nevertheless I'm not a "fast programmer", so please wait until my next
"free" week end. :-)

Great !
I'm not in a hurry and I'm very busy the next weekend + week.

Stef