 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1320
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:28:43 GMT

Hi John,

Sorry for the incorrectness:
"the upper right restore/maximize button still doesn't work" is the button
of the Main Window. The child window is working OK.

I made also an mistake on the tree request:
It should be variables (and not parameters).

Guido

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, John Hansen writes:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Guido Heunen writes:
I bought a new computer (AMD 1.333 GHz Thunderbird, 512Mb, Win98) and
the upper right restore/maximize button still doesn't work. You claim
that it is working correctly. On what system/os is this then?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "the upper right restore/maximize
button still doesn't work".  Are you talking about the restore/maximize
button on the main BricxCC window or the one on each MDI child editor
window?  Delphi programs sometimes incorrectly paint these buttons as
disabled when the MDI child window is maximized.  Is that what you are
talking about?  Perhaps if you can send me a detailed description of the
problem you are encountering I can look into it further.

ps. no parameter list in the code explorer?.....maybe :)....

I don't see a whole lot of benefit from a parameter list.  Subroutines and
tasks don't have parameters.  Only functions do and the majority of those
will probably have very few.  NQC doesn't support function overloading so
all the names will be unique.  The next release will have an option to
select whether you want to alpha sort the tree contents to make it easier to
find the desired method or not.  The Delphi Code Explorer does have an
option to show parameters (which I never use) so I may add a similar option
in BricxCC.  But I don't think it will be very beneficial.  Votes anyone?

Thanks,
John Hansen