 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1318
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:43:12 GMT

Hi John,

Wow you are a fast programmer. I just downloaded the new version and will
test it. It is really great that this program is adapted to the user
wishes/comments.

Just one question:

I bought a new computer (AMD 1.333 GHz Thunderbird, 512Mb, Win98) and
the upper right restore/maximize button still doesn't work. You claim
that it is working correctly. On what system/os is this then?

Anyway, great program(ming).

Guido

ps. no parameter list in the code explorer?.....maybe :)....