 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1325
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:51:51 GMT

Hi Stef,

So we can for instance start Guido Truffeli's fantastic "Bricks Music • Studio",
see   http://www.aga.it/~guy/lego.htm
Thanks for the "fantastic" :-)

The next step is of course to ask Guido to put the contents on the • clipboard
and, so we can get the music direct into Brixcc.
I'm already working on BMS in order to add all the features you asked for
and I think that clipboard support should be quite easy.
Nevertheless I'm not a "fast programmer", so please wait until my next
"free" week end. :-)

Regards, Guido