 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1339
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:30:27 GMT

hi Guido,

I just a very little time also the comming week, but my first impression is very
good !!
Thanks very much.
And you said you weren't a fast programmer ;-)

Guido Truffelli wrote:

Hi Stef,

I've just released version 1.3 of my Brick Music Studio.
Now there is a much more precise correspondence between the original midi
notes and the generated ones.

It sound great indeed.

All output programs (in any language) should now play the same
notes/frequencies.
I've added clipboard support

I couldn't get it to work, but maybe I did something wrong.

and improved a lot the playback using the audio
card.

Yes, I didn't see it crash anymore.

I've also aded a slider that allows you to transpose the generated notes up
to two octaves
(tell me if you need more, but I don't think so).

No, this is more than enough.

And last but not least,  the program should not hang any more when stopping
playback.

Right.

The url of my download page is changed to
http://www.aga.it/~guy/lego/index.htm
Enjoy yourself! :-)

Guido Truffelli

Stef Mientki