 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1324
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:12:19 GMT

Hi John,

I am very sorry. It is just working perfect. It seems that my maximize and
restore window where exact the same size. When I resized the window and
toggled the maximize/restore button it works fine.

Some cosmetics:
When I click on one of the tree item names of the code explorer it jumps
to the correct function/task/sub. However, the screen scrolling doesn't not
always adjust properly so that often you only see the function/task/sub name
but not the rest. Manually scrolling is then needed. Would it be possible
to do an automatic scroll so that the function/task/sub is more or less at the
top of the window?

I small bug was found:

I start the program. I open one of my files with the saved "editor files".
If my brick is switched on, all works fine (meaning, right port settings
and program number).
However when my brick is not swithed on during load procedure it asks
me what port etc.... I cancel.
Then I try to find the brick manually (button: find brick), I get the port
dialog screen and
say OK. The brick is has been found. However the program setting is set to
program 1 and not to my saved program number (here it was 3).
(probably the save "editor files" are not being reread.)

Guido.