 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1323
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:44:56 GMT

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote:
I've just released a new version of BricxCC.  Version 3.3.3.4 implements • the
following changes: • ...
Let me know what you think! (please)

WOW!

I'm impressed by how fast you continuously add new features to BricxCC, and
by the quality of your work. Being very used to Delphi myself, I love the
Code Explorer window.

Ciao
Mario